You need to log in using your University login details (URZ-Login) you are provided by the University Computer Centre (URZ). For more information please contact the IT Service Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org and on the wiki of the University Computer Centre.
If you are an employee of the University of Jena:
If you are a student of the University of Jena:
- Your applicant log in details are only intended for use during the application process. The student-related functions are not yet available to you.
- The enrolment documents that you are sent include the login details that you need to self-register with the service portal of the University Computer Centre (URZ). Shortly after you have self-registered with the portal, you can register with Friedolin by using the University login details you have received from the portal and the password you have chosen yourself.
- In following semesters, you will only be able to continue using Friedolin if you have re-registered as a student for each subsequent semester. If you have questions about the re-registration process, please contact the Student Service Centre.
- From the day you have de-registered as a student, you can use Friedolin for only one more month and only have access to your academic record.
If you are studying at another university and have registered as a visiting student in order to take certain courses at the University of Jena (Zweithörer):
- Please go to the IT Service Centre at Ernst-Abbe-Platz 4, room 1209 and produce your statement of visiting student status letter (Zweithörerschein) in order to obtain the login details that you need to self-register with the service portal of the University of Jena.
- You may also request your login details by sending an email to email@example.com.
- After you have self-registered with the portal, please request to be manually added as a Friedolin user either by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by submitting a request with the Friedolin support team.